Ways to give ... and receive a personal benefit
Putting your money where your heart is ....
Donors find tremendous satisfaction and fulfillment in joining with others who are truly making a difference at the Reserve. Beyond memberships, the Torrey Pines Association invites you to leave a lasting legacy and remember the Reserve in your estate planning.
Estate planning can provide personal benefits as well as helping the Reserve. If you own highly appreciated assets and wish to reduce income taxes, increase your income, or have concerns about estate taxes – planned giving may be of benefit to you.
Planned giving choices
- Outright gifts
- Bequests in wills or trusts
- Beneficiary designations
- Life estates
- Charitable gift annuities
- Chairitable remainder trusts
- Pooled income funds
- Charitable lead trusts
Benefits of planned gifts
- Charitable income tax deductions
- Elimination or reduction of capital gains tax on transfers of appreciated property
- Increased income
- Asset diversification
- Reduction or elimination of income and estate taxes
- Conservation of estate for heirs
- Simplification of financial management
- Conversion of unproductive assets
- Membership in the Torrey Pines Legacy Society
To learn more about planned giving
While you're doing something good for yourself, you'll also be doing something wonderful for Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve.