Torrey Pines Association initiates and funds projects in the Reserve that protect and preserve the habitat of North America's rarest tree, and we aim to enhance the experience of EVERYONE who visits and loves this special place. If you cherish the Reserve, please know that your donation--from $1 to unlimited (large projects such as the Lodge restoration are in the works) will help do what the State of California cannot do alone. TPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please note than any donation of $55 and above includes an individual membership with TPA that includes the following benefits:
- Regular email updates and breaking news about the Reserve
- A monthly e-newsletter
- The annual printed newsletter
- An invitation to our annual members meeting and reception (with noted guest speaker)
- An invitation to the annual TPA Symposium
- 10% discount at the historic Lodge gift shop
For questions regarding your donation, please call 858-523-TPA1.